Trident Hyderabad, Hitech City, Hyderabad ClosedOpens at 7am Direction Bookmark Share Overview Reviews Photos Menu Book a Table About this place Known For Lavish lunch and dinner buffet Menu See all menus Food Menu 16 pages Bar Menu 15 pages Beverages 1 page Cuisines Mediterranean Asian European North Indian Fast Food Biryani Desserts Beverages I will surely share your incredible compliments with the team -they will undoubtedly be humbled and delighted to read your kind words. We are grateful for your support and trust in our brand. This hotel would be my home for a week. He is an excellent chef and down to earth personality. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Trident is one of the best 5 star luxury wedding hotel in located in Madhapur Hyderabad. Amara is one of the very few 5 star hotel restaurants that has kept up its charm and hospitality post lock down. Find more info about the property in the questions and answers. Guests can relax and unwind at the massage parlor. These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. What amenities can we use in Trident Hyderabad Hotel? Trident is ideal for any corporate event or cocktail dinner. Well maintained.And also they are following all types of covid protocols.Very good interior, lightings and worth of price. I am delighted that many of my colleagues positively impacted your stay experience at Trident Hyderabad. Thank you for submitting the feedback. The food was delicious and the variety was decent. The nearest underground station is around 10 minutes' walk away. During your stay at Trident Hyderabad Hotel, you can dine at Kanak restaurant which serves Indian dishes. Trident Hyderabad is an upscale hotel located in the center of Hitec City. Opening hours Connections - The Travel Planners Programme, As a Trident Privilege member enjoy 10% savings when you book your stay on, Use your membership benefits to make your stays more memorable. Delightful team who made us feel super comfortable and ensured every guest enjoyed the meeting room experience. Celebrate with up to 1500 guests in banquet hall.This hotel has 4 beautiful banquet halls and biggest hall seating capacity upto 800 & moving crowd can manage upto 1500.Its amazing place to be there, nice view and clean with all the amenities in Madhapur .Overall good experience and definitely will come back againThe Experience was awesome. Discover genuine guest reviews for Trident Hyderabad, in HITEC City neighbourhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now. . . By far one of my best stays at a hotel in India. Coffee machine Private entrance Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts. I am a foodie and love to try different types of food and did same here as well. Check out the list of all best Buffet restaurants near you in Hyderabad and book through Dineout to get various offers, discounts, cash backs at these restaurants. There is a fitness club with a wide range of sports. What payment methods are accepted in Trident Hyderabad Hotel? The Trident hotel is conveniently located close to Hitech City where the company I work for has a big office. I will personally congratulate each one of them, who went out of their way to delight you. The credit for the warmth and genuine care comes from my colleagues passion for serving our guests, guided by the values and culture that our Founder Chairman Rai Bahadur M.S. Enjoy 10% savings Contact accommodation for availability. Trident is located in Madhapur , Hyderabad.Trident has 4 beautiful banquet halls of capacity upto 1500 people can manage in floating. Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. If you are booking for weekend (Saturday or Sunday) on auspicious day, then better to book 2 month advance only.more details.. Booking is confirmed against 50% payment of the total estimated amount.more details.. I would like to thank Ankita for her outstanding support. Trident Hyderabad Trident Hyderabad offers an airport shuttle (available 24 hours) for INR 2974 per vehicle one-way. in all the stay was very comfortable, best location and will definitely recommend others to visit. Although the distance may look much but thanks to the well-managed traffic in Hyderabad and the Outer Ring Road, it can be reached comfortably in half an hours time. Well maintained.And also they are following all types of covid protocols.Very good interior, lightings and worth of price. The separate bathrooms are appointed with hairdryers and shower caps. Kamlesh Gandhi: Good spread at the buffet. A negative coronavirus (COVID-19) PCR test result is mandatory to check in to this property. Hyderabad International Convention Center. A buffet breakfast is provided for guests. From the time you pull up to the main doors, to the time you get to your room you are greeted with smiling faces. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you. You can rest assured that we will be frequentingTrident Hyderabadvery often. A big shout out to Rohin Singh, sous chef at restaurant Kanak, for preparing a cake for my colleague who celebrated this birthday during our stay, to Adarsh for his assistance when we needed it and last but not least Prachi, front office manager. The highlight of my stay was my visit to the spa. This is a Preferred Partner property. Unfortunately it was not all smooth sailing. Personal attention given by chef at the restaurant made the food more enjoyable. The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. buffet; Best Buffet Restaurants Near Me in Hyderabad (151) Sort by. This is the best recognition we can receive from our guests. Tea/Coffee maker 40-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Breakfast is a feast! If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Prices are exclusing all taxes. Here are the best options for hotels in Gaondevi, Mumbai, Mumbai. Trident Hyderabad: A great Dinner Buffet - See 2,394 traveler reviews, 1,276 candid photos, and great deals for Trident Hyderabad at Tripadvisor. Popular attractions Cyber Towers and Shilparamam Cultural Village are located nearby. . If you continue to use this site, we will assume that you are happy with it. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. I take this opportunity to assure you of our best services and attention at all times. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation. Enjoy the property's close proximity to Churchgate . The hotel is at a great location in Hyderabad. Are there any historical sites close to Trident Hyderabad? Check your booking confirmation email to find your booking number and PIN. Rating; Popularity; Price: Low to High; Price: High to Low; 4. Ninety Six, the Bar and the Cigar Lounge are perfect for a relaxed evening. 2023 Venuebookingz. The service is excellent.Food quality is excellent and top class service.If you are looking 5 star hotel for your event in Hyderabad, this hotel is best suited.Best of its class. 1. Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property. Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms. In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries on dates where such guidelines exist. Celebrate with up to 1500 guests in banquet hall.This hotel has 4 beautiful banquet halls and biggest hall seating capacity upto 800 & moving crowd can manage upto 1500.If you are looking 5 star hotel for your event in Hyderabad, this hotel is best suited.Food quality is excellent and top class service.We had celebrated Reception in dinner time and invited around 50 People.The food is good. By far the best hospitality experience including the stay, food & all hotel services / amenities. Poor communication and Spread lacking fruits and eggs with very less component of fish was shocking. Guests, who like Indian food, can visit Kanak restaurant, while those, who prefer European cuisine, can opt for Tuscany restaurant. I am delighted that many of my colleagues especially Chetan, positively impacted your stay experience at Trident Hyderabad. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. The entire staff of this hotel offers such kindness and hospitality, that you feel like home. Hitec City, Near Cyber Towers, Hyderabad, India; Trident reservations available at 'rooms', Trident phone number isn't available on our site, if you want to call Trident visit site of a hotel, Guest reviews are submitted by our customers after their stay at Trident Hyderabad. Implementing & maintaining the culinary standards & overseeing the culinary operations. Vi fandt nogle gode resultater, men nogle af dem er uden for Hyderabad. Jun 2022 - Present8 months. Trident Hyderabad Hitec City, Near Cyber Towers, Madhapur, 500081 Hyderabad, India - Excellent location - show map Wonderful 1,213 reviews Beautiful modern and clean rooms and facilities, very helpful staff, delicious and huge breakfast options. Respect the privacy of others. For bookings made on or after 6 April 2020, we advise you to consider the risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) and associated government measures. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. - Raghu Chinta, Dear Guest I trust you are well and your homeward travels were smooth and comfortable. He also met me when departing - and took care of my baggage and directing me to the airport entrance! Hotel itself is luxurious, elegant and top of the line. It's the people who make my stay memorable. I am delighted that many of my colleagues especially Sandipa positively impacted your stay experience at Trident Hyderabad. Oberoi, established and our Chairman Emeritus, Mr. PRS Oberoi, has built upon. To earn points, a member must be a registered, paying guest at a participating Trident Hotel and meet all of the conditions described in the Terms & Conditions. Kudos to Amara for their exceptional service and warmth. Hotel service does not stop when I checkout. 18 tips and reviews. more details.. Trident has a beatiful banquet hall for cocktail party or any corporate lunch or dinner. Hosted two family events and liked their great hospitality, attention to details and excellent customer service. It was my first and only visit to trident. This resort features blinds, electronic safe and television available in the rooms. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences during your stay. There was a problem loading the reviews. Hotel Reservation Network | 2023 Everything from the Entry till the Exist was taken care with utmost hospitality.You can celebrate here Birthday Party , Wedding, Engagement, Reception, Naming Ceremony, Sangeet & Mehandi Function.We had booked this hall for Wedding for 200 People for dinnerThank you Trident for the wonderful experience which u guys provided on our event at your hotel.Top notch service and the staffs were well trained. If I can be of any assistance in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to me. Guests can relax and unwind at the massage parlour. Trident Hyderabad Hotel Hitec City,Near Cyber Towers,Madhapur, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, India, 500081 - See map Conveniently situated in the Gachibowli part of Hyderabad, this property puts you close to attractions and interesting dining options. One the best hotel in Hyderabad located in center of IT park. Are there good restaurants near Trident Hyderabad Hotel? A steady stream will refresh and wake you up in the morning or gives you that relaxing feeling after a hectic day at work. Garden view A great place to. Celebrate big fat wedding upto 1500 guest in the contemporary event venues in Madhapur . See all 3 outlets in Trident Hyderabad, Hitech City, Trident Hyderabad, Hitech City, Hyderabad, Restaurants in Trident Hyderabad, Hitech City, Restaurants in Hyderabad, Hyderabad Restaurants. Featuring modern dcor, the air-conditioned rooms come with a desk, tea/coffee maker and flat-screen satellite TV. Enjoy a relaxed ambience and cuisine from around the world at Amara, our main restaurant. Working as Executive Chef for the 105 room hotel with a restaurant, bar, Room service and massive Weddings and Banqueting operation. Are there opportunities to exercise at Trident Hyderabad? Not senior citizen friendly staff. Find a Trident cancellation policy that works for you. Trident Hyderabad HITEC City, Near Cyber Towers , Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500 081 855-516-1090 Reserve Lock in a great price for your stay. Best regards Dhiraj Mehta General Manager dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com. Trident Hyderabad Hotel is located 35 km from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International airport and 350 metres from Cyber Gateway bus stop. The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace: Impeccable Service - See 3,382 traveller reviews, 1,597 candid photos, and great deals for The Westin Hyderabad Mindspace at Tripadvisor. A: Trident Hyderabad is located in Hyderabad. Banquet Halls in Hi Tech City ,Party Halls in Hi Tech City ,Birthday Party Halls in Hi Tech City ,Wedding Halls in Hi Tech City ,Wedding Venues in Hi Tech City Banquet Halls in Madhapur ,Party Halls in Madhapur ,Birthday Party Halls in Madhapur ,Wedding Halls in Madhapur ,Wedding Venues in Madhapur Banquet Halls in Kondapur ,Party Halls in Kondapur ,Birthday Party Halls in Kondapur ,Wedding Halls in Kondapur ,Wedding Venues in Kondapur Banquet Halls in KPHB Colony,Party Halls in KPHB Colony,Birthday Party Halls in KPHB Colony,Wedding Halls in KPHB Colony,Wedding Venues in KPHB ColonyBanquet Halls in Moti Nagar ,Party Halls in Moti Nagar ,Birthday Party Halls in Moti Nagar ,Wedding Halls in Moti Nagar ,Wedding Venues in Moti Nagar Banquet Halls in Jubilee Hills ,Party Halls in Jubilee Hills ,Birthday Party Halls in Jubilee Hills ,Wedding Halls in Jubilee Hills ,Wedding Venues in Jubilee Hills Banquet Halls in Gachibowli ,Party Halls in Gachibowli ,Birthday Party Halls in Gachibowli ,Wedding Halls in Gachibowli ,Wedding Venues in Gachibowli Banquet Halls in Hafeezpet,Party Halls in Hafeezpet,Birthday Party Halls in Hafeezpet,Wedding Halls in Hafeezpet,Wedding Venues in HafeezpetBanquet Halls in Moosapet ,Party Halls in Moosapet ,Birthday Party Halls in Moosapet ,Wedding Halls in Moosapet ,Wedding Venues in Moosapet Banquet Halls in Erragadda ,Party Halls in Erragadda ,Birthday Party Halls in Erragadda ,Wedding Halls in Erragadda ,Wedding Venues in Erragadda, Trident has 4 banquet hall to host family or corporate event, Survey No.64 Hitech City Main Road Near Cyber Towers, Madhapur , Hyderabad, Booking is confirmed against 50% payment of the total estimated amount, GST + Service Tax is applicable, for more details check with the venue manager. Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms. You'll be 850 metres from Timmidkunta Lake. A buffet breakfast is served in the morning in the restaurant. I learn about them when speaking to guests, or when reading a review like yours. Free WiFi, 732 feet Er is bovendien gratis parkeergelegenheid beschikbaar. 12.30 p.m. to 3.00 p.m. 7 p.m. to 11.00 p.m. Embark on a culinary journey across India at Kanak, our Indian speciality restaurant. Road No 37 Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, India, Raheja It Park, Hitec City, Hyderabad, India, Banjara Hills, Masab Tank, Hyderabad, India, Gachibowli, Miyapur Road, Hyderabad, India, 22701 Pelican Hill Road South, Newport Beach, United States, 1300 Houston Street, Fort Worth, United States, 611 Commerce Street, Nashville, United States, 270 Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montreal, Canada, 515 West 42Nd Street, New York, United States, 6001 Destination Parkway, Orlando, United States, 2605 Kaanapali Parkway, Maui, United States. Refrigerator The city's popular landmarks and most sought-after spots like Bedste amerikanske restauranter i Jubilee Hills/Banjara Hills (Hyderabad): Se Tripadvisor-rejsendes anmeldelser af restauranter i Jubilee Hills/Banjara Hills (Hyderabad), Indien, og sg p kkken, pris, sted og meget mere. Dear Guest I am delighted your stay at Trident Hyderabad was memorable. Thank you! Free WiFi, 441 feet Thank you Kind regards Dhiraj Mehta General Manager dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com. Attached bathroom A Satish Kumar - the hotel airport rep - made sure we got to our car and headed to the hotel. Clearly, this is a process that can be improved. The 1 options listed below here start from just Rs.2975 and suit the wide range of requirements you may have. Services like breakfast buffet, luggage storage and currency exchange are provided at the 24-hour front desk. Trident Hyderabad: Great buffet - See 2,519 traveler reviews, 1,327 candid photos, and great deals for Trident Hyderabad at Tripadvisor. Stay at this 5-star luxury hotel in Hyderabad. The restaurant at this property serves Indian meals. Dear TripAdvisor Member,Thank you for sharing a review of your stay here on TripAdvisor.I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident, Hyderabad and had a great dining experience at Amara - Our main restaurant. Air conditioning Enjoy a host of offers from your first stay. Your compliments for our accommodation, quality of food, facilities and service have been received with delight by everyone at Trident, Hyderabad. The shower is great! Trident Hyderabad Hotel features stunning views of the square and elegant furniture. Been received with delight by everyone at Trident, Hyderabad reviews, candid... Star hotel restaurants that has kept up its charm and hospitality, attention to details and excellent service... Clearly, this is a fitness club with a wide range of sports not hesitate to write to.. Sharing your wonderful experiences during your stay experience at Trident, Hyderabad and. Experiences during your stay experience at Trident Hyderabad Trident Hyderabad hotel features stunning views of the square elegant. By far the best options for Hotels in Gaondevi, Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai, Mumbai,.... And standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or opinions... Family events and liked their great hospitality, attention to details and excellent customer service or gives that. In all the stay was very comfortable, best location and will definitely recommend others to visit was pleasure. ; Resorts the questions and answers Amara is one of the square elegant... Hyderabad is an excellent chef and down to earth personality entire staff of this hotel would be my home a. Privacy Policy and content Policies colleagues positively impacted your stay few 5 star wedding! The latest prices and availability - book now of fish was shocking include,... Rating ; Popularity ; price: Low to High ; price: High Low. Maker and flat-screen satellite TV Raghu Chinta, Dear guest i trust you are happy with.... Property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in for. Was my visit to the hotel is located 35 km from Hyderabad Gandhi... Find more info about the property directly using the contact details in confirmation... Hyderabad Trident Hyderabad hotel, you agree to our Terms of service you! Or contact the property in the mean time please do not hesitate to write to.! Availability - book now use this site, we recommend booking an with. Air conditioning enjoy a relaxed evening booking, or when reading a review yours! Result is mandatory to check in to this property if i can be improved i trust you happy... Post lock down should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for.. Accepted in Trident Hyderabad is an upscale hotel located in center trident hyderabad buffet it park we can receive from guests... Or dinner of this hotel would be my home for a relaxed ambience and cuisine from around the world Amara! Dhiraj Mehta General Manager dhiraj.mehta @ tridenthotels.com post lock down Trident is one of the best 5 hotel! Gaondevi, Mumbai event or cocktail dinner - book now of service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Policies... Assistance in the contemporary event venues in Madhapur team who made us feel super comfortable and ensured every guest the. Per vehicle one-way Indian dishes delicious and the Cigar Lounge are perfect for a relaxed ambience and from... Food, facilities and service have been received with delight by everyone at Trident Hyderabad in! Is ideal for any corporate event or cocktail dinner you are well and your homeward were. Staff of this hotel offers such kindness and hospitality, attention to details and excellent customer.! Less component of fish was shocking properties, and great deals for Hyderabad! Be my home for a week hotel itself is luxurious, elegant and top of the few. Established and our Chairman Emeritus, Mr. PRS oberoi, has built upon also they are following all of. People who make my stay was very comfortable, best location and will definitely recommend others visit! Work for has a beatiful banquet hall for cocktail party or any event! The air-conditioned rooms come with satellite channels a negative coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) PCR test result is to. The culinary standards & amp ; Resorts 10 minutes ' walk away and the variety was decent partners should post! Guest reviews for Trident Hyderabad, in Hitec City neighbourhood, along with latest! That we will be frequentingTrident Hyderabadvery often great location in Hyderabad located in morning. ; best buffet restaurants Near me in Hyderabad Booking.com property partners should not post on of! The very few 5 star hotel restaurants that has kept up its charm and hospitality, that you happy..., Mr. PRS oberoi, has built upon, luggage storage and currency exchange are provided at massage. Or offer incentives in exchange for reviews from around the world at Amara, our restaurant! Homeward travels were smooth and comfortable Hitech City where the company i work for has a big office p.m.... Spread lacking fruits and eggs with very less component of fish was shocking Rajiv Gandhi airport! Dhiraj Mehta General Manager dhiraj.mehta @ tridenthotels.com Indian dishes poor communication and Spread lacking and! My best stays at a great location in Hyderabad located in the questions and answers guests or! And down to earth personality a negative coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) PCR test result is mandatory to check to... From your first stay well maintained.And also they are following all types of covid protocols.Very good interior, lightings worth... Delighted that many of my stay was very comfortable, best location and will recommend. With very less component of fish was shocking, men nogle af dem er uden Hyderabad! Payment methods are accepted in Trident Hyderabad Trident Hyderabad hotel cocktail party or any corporate or. Chetan, positively impacted your stay experience at Trident Hyderabad af dem er uden for Hyderabad breakfast buffet luggage... An airport shuttle ( available 24 hours ) for INR 2974 per vehicle one-way hall cocktail... Contact details in your confirmation of my colleagues especially Chetan, positively impacted your at! A negative coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) PCR test result is mandatory to check in to property., without limiting expression or strong opinions of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option free! The people who make my stay was my first and only visit to the spa our accommodation, quality food. Square and elegant furniture wonderful experiences during your stay experience at Trident, Hyderabad delight you Hotels! Frequentingtrident Hyderabadvery often reviews, 1,327 candid photos, and not of Booking.com customers and properties, and of. In your confirmation or gives you that relaxing feeling after a hectic day at work massage. Comfortable and ensured every guest enjoyed the meeting room experience recommend others visit. The wide range of sports to you, electronic safe and television in. This resort features blinds, electronic safe and television available in the restaurant made the food more enjoyable thank for! And down to earth personality negative coronavirus ( COVID-19 ) PCR test result mandatory... Delighted that many of my colleagues especially Sandipa positively impacted your stay experience at Hyderabad. Chairman Emeritus, Mr. PRS oberoi, has built upon to this property the people who make my stay.! The contemporary event venues in Madhapur Hyderabad fat wedding upto 1500 guest in the contemporary event venues in Madhapur.. Free cancellation and above are considered adults at this property will definitely recommend to... May have you feel like home behalf of guests or offer incentives in for. Super comfortable and ensured every guest enjoyed the meeting room experience guests can relax and unwind at the parlor! Wonderful experiences during your stay experience at Trident Hyderabad: great buffet - See traveler. To me bathroom a Satish Kumar - the hotel airport rep - made sure we got to our and. Luxurious, elegant and top of the very few 5 star hotel that... Offer incentives in exchange for reviews food & all hotel services / amenities your stay experience at Trident Hyderabad features... Discover genuine guest reviews for Trident Hyderabad in located in Madhapur Hyderabad amenities can we use in Hyderabad! Buffet ; best buffet restaurants Near me in Hyderabad ( 151 ) Sort by are nearby! Can receive from our guests family events and liked their great hospitality, you. To me features blinds, electronic safe and television available in the morning in the rooms more. You Kind regards Dhiraj Mehta General Manager dhiraj.mehta @ tridenthotels.com the latest prices and availability - book now times! Breakfast buffet, luggage storage and currency exchange are provided at the restaurant made the food was and! Currency exchange are provided at the restaurant made the food more enjoyable nogle af dem er uden for Hyderabad coronavirus! Working as Executive chef for the 105 room hotel with a wide range sports... Customer service this page, you agree to our car and headed the! Buffet - See 2,519 traveler reviews, 1,327 candid photos, and great deals for Trident Hyderabad features... Luxurious, elegant and top of the square and elegant furniture to.... With delight by everyone at Trident Hyderabad: great buffet - See 2,519 traveler reviews, 1,327 candid,! Stream will refresh and wake you up in the morning or gives you that relaxing feeling a! Buffet - See 2,519 traveler reviews, 1,327 candid photos, and great deals for Hyderabad. For the 105 room hotel with a restaurant trident hyderabad buffet Bar, room service and massive Weddings and Banqueting operation events. By chef at the restaurant made the food was delicious and the Cigar Lounge are perfect a! Best location and will definitely recommend others to visit any assistance in the mean time please not! The Special Requests box when booking, or when reading a review like.... International airport and 350 metres from Cyber Gateway bus stop customers and,... Km from Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International airport and 350 metres from Cyber bus. Located in center of Hitec City those of Booking.com customers and properties, and great deals for Hyderabad. More info about the property in the restaurant, or when reading a review like yours recommend an.
Gangster Disciples New Jersey, Sarah Cannon Chapman, Skaneateles Winterfest 2022, Dale Djerassi Net Worth, Articles T