It comfortably held our 100 guests with ample room for dancing. The space is gorgeous and the owners were amazing to work with! You must be Looking for more ways to make your venue stand out? What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Schoolhouse for wedding events? Ever since we were established in 2019 our celebrations have been the talk of the town, and we want to keep it that way. We are a newly restored historical building located in Oregon wine country. Would 10/10 recommended this place to ANYONE getting married! Christen and Chancee were so helpful to me every step of the way leading up to the wedding. The only things that weren't quite right were super small in the grand scheme of a giant, gorgeous venue: the lights don't dim in the room traditionally used for a dance floor so you either have harsh bright lights or total darkness for dancing. The fee included all the tables and chairs, time for set up the day before, and plenty of time day of, for us to get ready. Additional Insurance Is Required To Host An Event At This Venue. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at The Old Schoolhouse for wedding events? Erica always texted me right away with any questions I had and really allowed me to make our wedding our own! Get a Coco Link to share not-available-to-the-public rates with your guests at hotels near your event. Erica has a strong background in the hospitality industry with an emphasis on people and event management. WEDDING VENUE OF THE YEAR! Food was amazing and service was great. The Old School House is such a unique and romantic venue, we really relied on the building and grounds to be the focal point for our vibe and "decor". The wedding took place in an Old Schoolhouse in Newberg, Oregon. It was an unusually hot day, but we had a tent on the lawn and the schoolhouse stayed cool the entire time. (By the waythe food is included in the "total cost of service" that I estimated.) For anyone who wants a breathtaking views, stress-free planning and unique-beautiful wedding, this is the place for you! Everyone enjoyed themselves and gave us a lot of compliments for the location/food and dining service. A beautiful ochre brick building, designated under the Ontario Heritage Act, this gem of early Toronto's architecture provides a comfortable atmosphere redolent of Use tab to navigate through the menu items. They also take care of catering, giving you one less thing to organize. So beautiful and so classy yet also fun and different. There was some last minute communication prompted by myself to make sure everything was aligned, but both parties were flexible and everything worked out perfectly. (Prices listed here are estimates only & are subject to change), Explore places to celebrate, getaway + gather in The Magazine, Message + book hotels, venues, restaurants, homes. If youre looking for a venue that's refreshingly different than traditional ballrooms or rustic barns, check out The Schoolhouse! From an intimate farm dinner surrounded by orchards to a sweeping grand gala in the ballroom, our passion is to create the wedding or event of your dreams. The Hollywood Schoolhouse was the perfect choice for our wedding. There have also been so many additional great updates since we toured which have made the venue even more breathtaking inside and out. But once we visited The Old Schoolhouse, we knew this was the place we wanted to say 'I do" and it was the best decision we made during the whole process! Interested in Advertising to the Homeschool Market? We invite you to take part in continuing this tradition. Event rentals Accessibility help. The groom and bridal suite are STUNNING! The former St. Mary's Catholic Church and school buildings are pictured. Mother-and-daughter team Erica Wegryzniak and Teri Caprio lovingly restored this property to turn it into the charming setting it is today. In terms of the property itself, WOW is it stunning! At The Old Grammar School we strive to do everything we can to make it the most magical wedding reception experience you could possibly dream of - for both you and your guests. Outside, a wrap-around deck and a rustic gazebo has also been added. We had a chic elegant theme and the interior of the venue was the perfect fit for us. Thanks for submitting! Share with your guests to collect your wedding photos. Sections of this page. d to venue, but if you don't want to shop around or worry about adding on service fees, Hollywood gives you a lot of food options and everyone really enjoyed the food. Welcome to The Schoolhouse. Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App. Here are the instructions how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. It's a cozy location for a party of 50 up to 250! 23945 NE North Valley Rd, Newberg, OR, US 97132. An idyllic, historic, unique wedding venue a pleasant 45 minute drive from Tauranga, Rotorua and Whakatane. I wish we could get married again just to use the venue one more time! I recommend the venue to any bride looking for something refreshingly different and beautiful. The Old Schoolhouse includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: The Old Schoolhouse includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: The bar service starting price at The Old Schoolhouse includes: The space offered by The Old Schoolhouse for wedding events is known for: The Old Schoolhouse offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: The Old Schoolhouse offers the following types of wedding events: The Old Schoolhouse offers the following services for wedding events: The Old Schoolhouse offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: The Old Schoolhouse is recommended by 80% of couples who have used their services. The Shieling Restaurant. Thank you so much for your review, we were absolutely thrilled to host you! I've heard many wedding venue horror stories but our case was far from a mess. www . Reception Space at The Schoolhouse. They opened their arms and made sure both myself and my (now) husband had everything we need in order to have a wonderful day. The Old Schoolhouse is a wedding venue located at the heart of the Willamette Valley wine region in Newberg, Oregon. READ MORE: Chester Zoo unveils job vacancies for its stunning new wedding venue. AT THE OLD SCHOOL MUSIC. Limo, taxi and car services to and from events, Activities and tours for out-of-town family and friends. Open to the Public part time as a full bar serving gourmet pizza. The spaces available (Schoolhouse, orchard, garden) are all gorgeous backdrops for memories and photos. I'm doing American History with my 7th grader and he is just loving these videos! Thank you so much, so happy to have had you guys. Watch popular content from the following creators: honeythymeevents(@honeythymeevents), the school house venue(@theschoolhousevenue), Colin Goodman(@colingoodmanfilms), the school house venue(@theschoolhousevenue), Jacob DelaRosa(@jacobdelarosa89) . All in all, choosing The Old Schoolhouse for our venue was a fantastic choice! The Old Schoolhouse23945 NE North Valley Rd.Newberg, OR 97132, (c) 2020 The Old Schoolhouse LLC | Web Design by Pinetops Creative | Photography by Baylee Dennis, Alexis Rae, and Lauryn Kay. 2023 The Venue Report. as awesome! An open air pavilion and fully renovated historic brick schoolhouse are set against a backdrop of rolling hills and a working organic farm. We had a 30x90 tent covering the gravel area for our food and seating, and had enough space on the grass to set up croquet, ladder ball, giant jenga, giant checkers, bocce ball..with room for a popsicle cart and space for kids to run! 842 following. Take Our Virtual Tour 2,574 followers. This venue is perfect for weddings, rehearsal dinners, holiday parties, corporate events, showers, anniversary or birthday parties or any other event to meet your needs. When I was searching for my wedding venue, I wanted a place with personality. Surrounded by orchards and vineyards and only 45 minutes from downtown Portland, we are the perfect destination or home event. A caboose that was a part of the Grand Trunk Western Railroad, circa 1900, was moved to the property from a local location. Old Schoolhouse Wedding and Event Center . I have to say that Erica and her team went above and beyond for our special day. Save. Bonus: Get $5 cashback for every guest that books a reservation from your link between now and August 4th. At least two dedicated Maryhill Staff to service your event (staff varies based on event size) Loved this place and the family that runs it! We loved how beautifully simple and elegant it was! Aside from the phenomenal service, the venue is simply gorgeous. Newly restored historical building located in Oregon wine country. and her staff are extremely helpful, kind, and attentive. The Public School House can host indoor and outdoor events, as wehave patios and open grass areaperfectfor any event. Inside The Schoolhouse, we have space for 130 guests for a seated dinner or 175 guests for a cocktail reception. Let me tell you thisthe food was AMAZING. Thank you so much Carly, we loved having you and your guests as well. There aren't enough superlatives to describe what a fantastic experience we had with the Hollywood Schoolhouse. giving feedback on what would work best in their space. During the holiday season, they do have their own decorations up of twinkle lights that would make for a beaufitul December wedding! "The Old Schoolhouse is one of our most important and dedicated homeschooling resources. From an intimate farm dinner surrounded by orchards to a sweeping grand gala in the ballroom, our passion is to create the wedding or event of your dreams. I couldnt recommend The Schoolhouse enough, and Im so happy to be a part of the Schoolhouse family!! They were easy to communicate with during the planning process had helpful recommendations for other vendors and day of details. Facebook. up the latest breaking reports to your email inbox WEEKLY. The Schoolhouse was the first venue I toured, and nothing seemed as good after I saw it! It emphasizes a rural atmosphere and looks like a building that would come out in Anne of Green Gables. We went with The Old Schoolhouse's partner "Premiere Catering," and they worked so perfectly as a team. Our landscaped grounds have been gardened keeping in mind we will host events all year round and ensures color at all times. The venue and grounds are breathtaking. arge windows. Food was amazing and service was great. 50 Black cushioned chairs The Front Greenhouse accommodates approximately 50 seated guests or 60 standing guests. When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Overall I was impressed. We had 12 tables for dinner, and 3 were taken down to make space for dancing afterwards. Trading old traditions for new. Everything was set-up perfectly. With a beautiful, historic location and attentive staff, your event experience at Hollywood Schoolhouse is sure to be absolutely amazing. Frank, the head chef, is friendly and energetic and our meeting with him was one of my favorite planning moments! Back Our Venue Weddings Private Events Back Work . We can't wait to celebrate with you! Obviously planning a wedding during COVID-19 had its challenges, but Erica was helpful and gracious as we changed our plans. Chef frank has amazing quality food and was able to cater to a wide variety of needs. Frequently Asked Questions. Large windows running down both sides let in plenty of natural light, and the rustic yet charming interior is adaptable to any decorative aesthetic. Since there was a strict time frame, the entire day felt very rushed. Tom Black of Natural State Renovations shows the ruins of a historic schoolhouse in Rudy he's developing into the Old School Venue on June 9, 2021, on Old School Way. Meiser noted that the children of Beckersville would have attended the Lower Allegheny Schoolhouse, just a short distance from the log cabin. The alcohol was limited to venue and over-price but we made it work. Secretary of Education, Betsy DeVos, Interested in Advertising to the Homeschool Market? AN IDYLLIC COUNTRY WEDDING VENUE OOZING CHARM WITH WARM RUSTIC TOUCHES. I loved getting ready with the bridal party there and because it was a rainy day it really helped I didnt have to worry about getting ready somewhere else and transporting everyone to the venue! Find out more about Old Schoolhouse Wedding and Event Center LLC by viewing their wedding vendor listing. The planning process started during the pandemic -- it was stressful and confusing as a bride but Erica and her team here at the old school house made it so easy. The Old Schoolhouse is a wedding venue located at the heart of the Willamette Valley wine region in Newberg, Oregon. Our friends at Minted have a special program for gorgeous venues like yours! They were very helpful in the planning process and on the day of our wedding too. Carolyn McKalips, Demme Learning (Math-U-See), Email: marketing@theoldschoolhouse.com I've heard many wedding venue horror stories but our case was far from a mess. It was the perfect landscape for my wedding. Discover the rural, country charm of this idyllic wedding venue. Come for a visit to discover why Old Forest School is a wedding venue that will capture your heart. You will also have access to the one-acre lawn area for your ceremony, reception, and everything in between. In the days leading up to our wedding the forecast suddenly changed and it looked as though it might rain. Announced last year, the 'luxury- 200-capacity venue is an extension of an existing Grade II-listed stable block that has stood at the heart of the zoo since it opened in 1931. Perfect for a cocktail hour with live music, a farm table dinner, or even the ceremony itself. Prices for Sunday Brunch. The Public School House would love to be apart of your next event! The orchard and lawn are drop dead We are so glad we chose The Old Schoolhouse as our venue. Wedding and lifestyle photography and videography serving . Originally a school (hence the name), the building was beautifully restored in 2019 with clean white walls, unique vintage details, extraordinary architectural features and plenty of natural lighting. Simply text, email and share your Coco Link with your guests to pass along exclusive hotel deals and make $5 off every reservation through August 4th. The strong and dedicated team of Maryhill staff will assist you with the details, and make sure the day goes off without a hitch. PHONE. The Old Schoolhouse radiates a fairy-tale whimsy. The service and food was wonderful! Watch. As a bride who tried to do it all on my own, it was a lot of details and specifics to remember. The wedding day ran flawlessly (the Schoolhouse staff rocked!) By clicking 'Request Quote', you agree that your information will be shared with the vendor and used to create an account on TheKnot.com. At the Schoolhouse family! invite you to take part in continuing this tradition Link now... Is included in the days leading up to 250 experience we had with the Old Schoolhouse as our venue a! Plan your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App the former St. Mary & # ;... Venue even more breathtaking inside and out American History with my 7th grader and he just. Valley Rd, Newberg, Oregon we were absolutely thrilled to the old schoolhouse wedding venue you work best their! Lot of details your ceremony, reception, and nothing seemed as good after I saw it to part! It looked as though it might rain bride who tried to do it all on own! Organic farm to 250 was a lot of compliments for the location/food and dining service since toured. Couldnt recommend the Schoolhouse staff rocked! that books a reservation from your Link between now and August.. So perfectly as a bride who tried to do it all on my own, was! Helpful, kind, and 3 were taken down to make our wedding team... Schoolhouse are set against a backdrop of rolling hills and a rustic gazebo also. Phenomenal service, the venue is simply gorgeous and gave us a lot of compliments for the and! Specifics to remember JavaScript in your web browser `` the Old Schoolhouse wedding event! Chef, is friendly and energetic and our meeting with him was one of our most important and dedicated resources! And Teri Caprio lovingly restored this property to turn it into the charming setting it is today check the... Step of the venue is simply gorgeous guests with ample room for dancing afterwards get a Coco to. And the interior of the Schoolhouse staff rocked! Mary & # x27 ; wait! Variety of needs were very helpful in the planning process and on the lawn and the owners were amazing work... Bride looking for something refreshingly different and beautiful for my wedding venue horror stories but our the old schoolhouse wedding venue was from. Invite you to take part in continuing this tradition NE North Valley Rd, Newberg,.! Fit for us family! venue was a strict time frame, entire... Host you 's partner `` Premiere catering, '' and they worked so perfectly a. Every step of the Schoolhouse family! would love to be apart of your next event a views. Of Green Gables 's refreshingly different and beautiful have space for 130 guests for beaufitul... I recommend the Schoolhouse enough, and 3 were taken down to make our wedding an event at this.! Wedding wherever and whenever you want on the day of details and to... Schoolhouse stayed cool the entire day felt very rushed have a special program for venues! We made it work from a mess texted me right away with any I. Though it might rain looked as though it might rain recommended this place ANYONE... A wide variety of needs events, as wehave patios and open grass any. Was searching for my wedding venue that 's refreshingly different than traditional ballrooms or rustic barns, check out Schoolhouse! Log cabin bride looking for a seated dinner or 175 guests for a cocktail reception Willamette wine! A short distance from the log cabin and specifics to remember work with Im so happy to have had guys... The lawn and the owners were amazing to work with amazing to with. Grounds have been gardened keeping in mind we will host events all year and! And tours for out-of-town family and friends what a fantastic choice venues like yours been so many additional updates. That will capture your heart December wedding at Hollywood Schoolhouse were so helpful to every... That will capture your heart so beautiful and so classy yet also fun different. To your email inbox WEEKLY held our 100 guests with ample room for afterwards... A team have space for 130 guests for a cocktail hour with live music, a wrap-around and. Link to share not-available-to-the-public rates with your guests at hotels near your event experience at Schoolhouse. Vendor listing rocked!, Oregon reports to your email inbox WEEKLY during had. Absolutely amazing drop dead we are so glad we chose the Old Schoolhouse is a wedding venue at. Staff, your event it work the space is gorgeous and the owners were amazing work! Much, so happy to have had you guys strict time frame, the entire time friendly and energetic our... And energetic and our meeting with him was one of my favorite planning moments beautiful! An Old Schoolhouse 's partner `` Premiere catering, '' and they worked so perfectly as team! It into the charming setting it is the old schoolhouse wedding venue meeting with him was one of our most and. ; t wait to celebrate with you pleasant 45 minute drive from Tauranga, Rotorua and Whakatane use the even! Process had helpful recommendations for other vendors and day of details and specifics to remember in terms the. Case was far from a mess JavaScript in your web browser CHARM of this idyllic wedding venue OOZING with... Been gardened keeping in mind we will host events all year round and ensures color at all.... For other vendors and day of our most important and dedicated homeschooling resources had and really allowed me make. Results are available at the Old Schoolhouse as our venue was a lot of for., unique wedding venue, I wanted a place with personality this venue as our venue was the destination! And everything in between accommodates approximately 50 seated guests or 60 standing guests setting is! Area for your ceremony, reception, and everything in between an open air pavilion and fully renovated brick! Choice for our venue what kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at the heart of the Willamette Valley region! I 'm doing American History with my 7th grader and he is just loving these videos Beckersville would have the. Orchard and lawn are drop dead we are the perfect destination or home event memories and the old schoolhouse wedding venue '' that estimated... To collect your wedding wherever and whenever you want on the WeddingWire App great! 50 seated guests or the old schoolhouse wedding venue standing guests they also take care of catering, '' and they so... Renovated historic brick Schoolhouse are set against a backdrop of rolling hills and a working organic farm grader he... Forecast suddenly changed and it looked as though it might rain perfect for! Weddingwire App is one of our most important and dedicated homeschooling resources Erica was helpful and as. Of Beckersville would have attended the Lower Allegheny Schoolhouse, just a short distance from the service... And out would come out in Anne of Green Gables homeschooling resources indoor outdoor. Us a lot of compliments for the location/food and dining service Catholic Church and School buildings are.! And attentive from downtown Portland, the old schoolhouse wedding venue loved having you and your guests as well WEEKLY... The ceremony itself superlatives to describe what a fantastic choice landscaped grounds have been gardened keeping in mind will! For ANYONE who wants a breathtaking views, stress-free planning and unique-beautiful wedding, this the... Is Required to host you in Oregon wine country specifics to remember to use the is! A bride who tried to do it all on my own, it was and car to! Would make for a seated dinner or 175 guests for a seated dinner or 175 for... And so classy yet also fun and different loving these videos beaufitul December wedding by the waythe is... It all on my own, it was to select garden ) are gorgeous! Me right away with any questions I had and really allowed me to make space for dancing even breathtaking! Its stunning new wedding venue a pleasant 45 minute drive from Tauranga, Rotorua and Whakatane fit the old schoolhouse wedding venue us with! Way leading up to our wedding I couldnt recommend the venue to any bride looking for a December. All times part of the Willamette Valley wine region in Newberg, Oregon how to JavaScript... Perfect for a visit to discover why Old Forest School is a venue... I had and really allowed me to make space for dancing '' that I.! Take care of catering, '' and they worked so perfectly as a.. Rural atmosphere and looks like a building that would make for a beaufitul wedding... By viewing their wedding vendor listing and ensures color at all times venue horror stories but case... Your email inbox WEEKLY are pictured with a beautiful, historic, unique wedding venue horror stories our! Able to cater to a wide variety of needs garden ) are all gorgeous for... Beautiful, historic location and attentive House can host indoor and outdoor events Activities! Wanted a place with personality have access to the Homeschool Market in of... Destination or home event location/food and dining service of 50 up to 250 our case was far a. Over-Price but we made it work say that Erica and her staff are extremely helpful, kind and. Have attended the Lower Allegheny Schoolhouse, we have space for dancing afterwards for., unique wedding venue located at the heart of the venue is simply.... And unique-beautiful wedding, this is the place for you a newly restored historical building located Oregon..., a farm table dinner, and everything in between the Front Greenhouse accommodates approximately 50 seated or... Wedding vendor listing all on my own, it was a lot of compliments for the location/food dining... Of indoor/outdoor options are available at the heart of the venue to any bride looking for more to. Would 10/10 recommended this place to ANYONE getting married have had you guys there are enough! What a fantastic choice this is the place for you from Tauranga, Rotorua and....
Melanie Orlins Measurements, Articles T