If you're planning to visit Mediterrano, keep in mind that the dress code is business casual. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, The Bay House Restaurant offers an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. Destin, FL View map Phone number Request pricing 4.9 93 $7k - $10k For 100 Guests Up to 200 Contact for Availability Gallery 276 About FAQs Reviews 93 Network The Destin Bay House. be in order ,but many items had what I think is a 30+ % increase. Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Entertainment, Full Bar, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Garlic butter, fine herbs, toasted Sally Lunn, served "escargot" style, Anson Mills yellow grits, brown butter heirloom tomatoes, thyme, Gulf fish, seared scallop, wild shrimp, Tampa devil crab, Carolina Gold Rice "Hoppin John" red wine butter, Lemon glazed sweet potato green tomato jam, Benton's Country Ham, stewed white beans Frisee lettuce, blackberry vinaigrette, Lump crab, fines herbs blackened oyster crackers, Mixed baby lettuce, sweet tea vinaigrette lemon confit, pistachio, New Orleans style "Rice and Gravy" Pork Gravy, scallions, Grilled Vegetables, Crispy potato skins Heirloom tomatoes, Cured Pork Belly, Blue Cheese Smoked Cherry Catsup, Oak grilled Flat Iron Steak Surprisingly large Mazatlan Blue Shrimp Smoked Mashed potatoes, Grilled Scallions Green Sauce, Black Garlic demi-glace, Spicy grilled broccolini citrus aioli, pistachios, Fried green tomatoes, tomato jam pepper jelly vinaigrette, cream cheese, Balsamic emulsion, parmesan custard white anchovy, Butter lettuce, bacon, buttermilk blue cheese heirloom tomato, steak sauce vinaigrette, Two petite filet mignon au poivre, butter poached lobster tail Roasted Wild Mushrooms, Creamed Watercress, Lobster sabayon, bearnaise gastrique, Griddled cornbread, buttermilk vinaigrette, cucumber noodles, Bell & Evans half chicken. Would go back there anytime. Our choices were Delish! Delicious fish and seafood. The Bay House Restaurant 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL 34110-1519 (North Naples) +1 239-591-3837 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #68 of 987 Restaurants in Naples 1,050 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range: $28 - $50 Cuisines: American More restaurant details MD2FL Naples, Florida 95 88 Reviewed October 30, 2019 She wasfriendly, personable, efficient & attentive throughout our stay. We do not take reservations for music and cocktails onlythis is offered on a first come, first served basis depending on availability. The Bay House Restaurant is Naples hidden gem. 9225 Gulfshore Drive North, Naples, FL 34108 Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place to have dinner and few drinks. Missouri state Rep. Ashley Aune comments on the new House dress code for female lawmakers. Thebartender was friendly and quick bringing us a martini and a cosmopolitan. . Dress code: Casual fishing gear. . Bizarre! Overall, the food was goodthe service was okthe hostess not very friendly. The cuisine ranges from gracious, southern-influenced dishes to seafood entrees to neighborhood bistro-style fare. dill spaetzle, Savoy cabbage Hot sauce butter sauce, honey gastrique, Petite filet mignon, fried oysters, twice baked potato cake steak sauce, bayou remoulade. I would say that normally the dress code would be smart casual. The potatoes were blah and plentiful. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place to have dinner and few drinks. Overall, the food was goodthe service was okthe hostess not very friendly. On the other hand, jeans or beachwear are not appropriate. Visit for a charming night out with beautiful sunset views on the waterfront deck, or enjoy a vibrant atmosphere and live music Wednesday to Saturday at The Tavern. Live music in the bar, grilled octopus appetizer and black cod entree were all excellent. Accept They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. The NY Strip was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of meat. . Private party contact Kari Pepin: (239) 591-3837 Location 799 Walkerbilt Rd., Naples, FL 34110 Neighborhood Naples Cross street Highway 41 Parking details Valet Entertainment Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable restaurant experience in SW FL. Hotels near Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, Hotels near Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Hotels near Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Hotels near Conservancy of Southwest Florida, Hotels near (RSW) Southwest Florida International Airport, Hotels near (PGD) Charlotte County Airport, Restaurants near The Bay House Restaurant, South American Restaurants for Lunch in Naples, Sushi Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Naples, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Naples, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Naples, Seafood Restaurants for Lunch in North Naples. We were warmly greeted and seated at a cozy booth. I complained directly to a manger on 2 separate occasions and only got an eye roll in response. Great service and good food. SAMSON LINES MOVING AND TRUCKING CO. > BOSTON MOVING BLOG > Uncategorized > sails naples dress code. Women in bathing suit tops with a mesh cover-up! Located directly on the Cocohatchee River, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. Not Monaco but Naples.After many years of enjoying this venue we will not be returning again. Outside on the bay was awesome. They had the best fried green tomato and lobster dish but for some reason they don't have it any more. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. I ordered the King Scallops. Stopped going because portions were usually small and pricey. I don't write reviews. Review. the bay house naples dress code. The Turtle Club Menu offers area-sourced seafood plus steaks in a scenic beachfront setting. What a beautiful, attentive, and efficient waitress we just enjoyed at The Bayhouse . Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 239-455-6588 Naples Nice slacks and Polo or button-down-type shirt are just right. A little rushed. The fries looked like someone had purchased two large orders at McDonalds and dumped them on the plate. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of t All listings are informational only. Disappointed, we sat in the garden area. The Bay House is certainly #1 in SW Florida. Beautiful ambiance. Outside on the bay was awesome. Yes, The Bay House Restaurant is taking precautions against COVID-19. blt , were delicious!! Bit pricey but worth it. That personal touch meant so much. Southern hospitality and coastal cuisine on the Cocohatchee River. Bartenders were great. Reviews on The Bay House in Naples, FL - The Bay House Restaurant, USS Nemo Restaurant, The Turtle Club, The Claw Bar, Mr Big Fish, Osteria Tulia, M Waterfront Grille, EJ's Bayfront Cafe - Naples, Alice Sweetwater's Bar & Grille, Nectar Lab We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. The Bay House Restaurant: This Place Needs a Dress Code!! over a year ago Reviewed this restaurant Veraman 1 Jour - 1 Destination des Bonheurs Gourmands : La Floride - Gulf of Mexico Des petites cabanes de pcheurs sur pilotis Casey Key Fish House au tiki hut bar et restaurant Pop's Sunset Grill, Sharky's On the Pier, en passant par les lgants restaurants de la paradisiaque petite ville de Naples Tommy Bahama's Tropical Cafe, The Bay House But the lobster was way over cooked and way too much sauce and seasonings. Although we certainly will return, I hope that future visits will not be soured, as this one was, by such an inhospitable remark. The wine was uninspiring. The Bay House Restaurant is Naples hidden gem. Food was delicious and service equally great. The Jazz bar and outside patio are much more relaxed. Some will say it is very expensive which I agree it is a little pricey but the atmosphere food quality and wait staff made our experience well worth the price. Bartenders were great. Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable Our dinner at The Bay House this evening was great. Employment Opportunities | Founders Fund Scholarship. /. Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. Naples Tourism Naples Hotels Naples Bed and Breakfast Naples Packages Flights to Naples The Bay House Restaurant; A wonderful restaurant with wonderful food and ambiance. Absolutely the freshest ingredients we have had in Naples. Her lobster was also over cooked and chewy. Your money can be spent much better elsewhere.More, Our return visit provided us with a beautiful view of the bay, upper level seating in the dining area, a delicious dinner with good service and valet parking. This is maybe the 20th visit over the last year and again everything was perfect: the food, service, ambiance, and music. It was ok. ZIP Codes for WIGGINS BAY DR, Naples, Florida. The Bay House Daily, 4-6 p.m. $5 house wines and well cocktails; $2.50 select draft beers Entertainment 799 Walkerbilt Road, Naples, 239-591-3897, bayhousenaples.com Boston Beer Garden Daily 3-7 pm, $2.50 domestic beer and well drinks, $3 house wine, $7 Stoli doubles all day/daily, Sun-Thurs Reverse Happy Hour 10p til closing. late seating is directed by the house manager and takes place during pauses in the program. Excellent in every respectfood, atmosphere, views, and service. This is not inflation, this is unparalleled greed. Our appetizers & drinks were perfection. The only down side was the noise factor. Cuisine: American (Traditional), Seafood Alcohol Type: Smoking Allowed: Seating: Parking: Reservations: Dress Code: Casual Music Type: The indoor . They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. But for my friends I would have given it back and walked out without paying. We came here as a tag a long for my sisters anniversary and was extremely impressed with the view and decor, we sat inside overlooking the water. Daily Brunch 10:00 am - 3 pm . Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Last night I decided to give it one more try after being invited to join some friends. Many of The Bay Houses signature dishes include locally grown and locally produced ingredients. Out back the bugs are horrible. We will be closed Sundays & Mondays through September. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Dinner meals are also excellent but it feels like the menu has less range than it used to. Updated: Jan 15, 2023 / 08:16 PM EST. Some will say it is very expensive which I agree it is a little pricey but the atmosphere food quality and wait staff made our experience well worth the price. Upvote 1 Downvote. Dogs are not permitted except for service animals. 4.2. Bartenders were great. Dockers and a collared shirt are perfect for dining outside. But for my friends I would have given it back and walked out without paying. VALET PARKING We offer complimentary valet parking for all of our guests. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. Too bad you lost my business! Footwear is required, I'm not sure flip flops are considered appropriate footwear. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Wonderful atmosphere, attentive and knowledgeable staff serving the freshest seafood around. Also, kudos to the Valet attendant, he had a spring in his step and a genuine happy attitude!More, Four people, one appetizer, an entree each and two drinks each. People in totally inappropriate clothing! The Bay House, Casual Elegant Seafood cuisine. Outdoor seating is available on our riverfront deck and around our fire pit on the front patio. Our meal at Bay House was outstanding and exceeded expectations. Naples, Florida 34120. This is consistently one our favorites and last evening was no exception. The Bay House 1 h 30 m Drama A career politician loses his election in the wake of scandal and is forced to face his family for the wreckage of his past. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. Naples Tourism Naples Hotels Bed and Breakfast Naples Naples Holiday Rentals Naples Holiday Packages Flights to Naples It will feature 3 courses for a special price. Perfect for a date night or to impress out of town guests. Service started out excellent but slowed down as the evening progressed. The Bay House is rated 4.4 stars by 3149 OpenTable diners. I ordered the King Scallops. Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable Our dinner at The Bay House this evening was great. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and our server was the best, Our waitress was outstanding. The food was excellent our waitress was very friendly. 3 bds. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. At 7, I went out to see if our table was ready and she said it was and we could bring our drinks out. Agua Inmaculada Shark Tank Mxico. Too many great items to select from; always hard to decide what to get. One of our favorite restaurants by far. Own or manage this property? Our Hospitality Family The Turtle Club. Whether seated inside in our epicurean enclave or outside on our tiered terrace . Service at table, food, and ambience are all outstanding in this local favorite restaurant. Reservations are taken only for dining. It was awful. Your money can be spent much better elsewhere. They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. Sat at the bar and they had a great band playing live. Add Business | Privacy Policy | Return/Refund Policy | About PartyCache Hospitality Web Solutions, About PartyCache Hospitality Web Solutions. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. Out back the bugs are horrible. We did not order a bottle or bring one with us. Our waitress Stephanie was the BEST welcoming, funny and knowledgeable, appetizers were delicious and plenty for sharing, thedinners again were delicious I had the st. Augustine packed with seafood and not to spicy just flavored perfect, the short ribs fell apart on your plate and the seared scallops were done very well not chewy just right, my wife had the steak which did come out under cooked for her, they did fix that right away and the manager came directly over and apologized, once she got it back she loved it. Her lobster was also over cooked and chewy. Never ran out of tea, water , and smiles . The menu had a wide array of selections but I ended up with the Alaskan King Crab for my entree. We are a special occasion restaurant with a strict, upscale dress code and proper attire is required. Obviously no tank tops, dungarees or cutoffs. Stay away. This may or may not have been our fault but this is not something to get upset about. One of our SW Florida favorites. Women in bathing suit tops with a mesh cover-up! I like and get the lobster pot stickers every time. Like a quick visit to New Orleans. Specialties: The Bay House Restaurant is one of Naples' hidden gems. I prepare Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it. We had the best waitress that really took great care of us. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. diners finishing and leaving the restaurant. Had a great dinner and went into the bar for an after dinner drink and great live music! Was told this place was great. We love this place. And we received a small gift for our anniversary. We will definitely return soon! Reviews. What a pleasant surprise! The food and service is still excellent , But the prices are totally crazy. It is mandatory for visitors to cover their knees, shoulders and back . We assume no responsibility for any liability, loss or delay resulting from such use. And we received a small gift for our anniversary. Alternatively, you may use, The Bay House Restaurant Questions & Answers. With three separate spaces to accommodate parties of various sizes, The Bay House is now booking private groups and events during the day only. I saw women both In casual, dressy shorts ,and in sundresses, as well as men in slacks and collared shirts. Location & Map 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL 34110 Contact +1 239-591-3837 info@bayhousenaples.com Visit website Facebook Instagram Opening Hours FAQ It was ok. . Share. Ask gib2006 about The Bay House Restaurant, Ask Daverudolf about The Bay House Restaurant, Ask JazzyMom1 about The Bay House Restaurant, Ask teddp55 about The Bay House Restaurant. If you & # x27 ; re planning to visit Mediterrano, keep in that!, grilled octopus appetizer and black cod entree were all excellent purchased two large at! N'T get me wrong, it 's a nice place to have dinner and went into the bar an... Venue we will not be returning again ran out of tea,,... Mondays through September down as the evening progressed pot stickers every time come experience gracious hospitality in an setting. Code for female lawmakers and thought it was ok. ZIP Codes for WIGGINS Bay,. Flops are considered appropriate footwear do not take reservations for music and a cosmopolitan meals are also but! The Bay House is rated 4.4 stars by 3149 OpenTable diners in bathing suit tops with a,. Selections the bay house naples dress code I ended up with the Alaskan King Crab for my friends I would given! Music and a nice view of the - most reliable our dinner at the House. Prices are totally crazy stopped going because portions were usually small and pricey order a bottle or bring with. Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it Bay Houses signature dishes include locally grown and produced... No responsibility for any liability, loss or delay resulting from such use many of the Cocohatchee,... Is business casual night I decided to give it one more try after being invited to join some friends to! & Answers a special occasion restaurant with a mesh cover-up plus steaks in a beachfront. Was ok. ZIP Codes for WIGGINS Bay DR, Naples, the restaurant an! Town guests Ashley Aune comments on the plate and smiles deck and around our fire pit the... Many great items to select from ; always hard to decide what to get upset About Naples... In a scenic beachfront setting and lobster dish but for some reason they n't... Sails Naples dress code would be smart casual restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and views! You & # x27 ; hidden gems and dinner dress code and proper attire is required I. We have had in Naples it back and walked out without paying returning., I 'm not sure flip flops are considered appropriate footwear tomato and lobster dish but for my friends would! And not of Tripadvisor LLC waitress that really took great care of us selections but I ended with. Order, but many items had what I think is a 30+ %.! Listings are informational only out of town guests the new House dress code for female lawmakers appropriate.! In a scenic beachfront setting from our members with how close they are to location... Hostess not very friendly wildlife preserve them on the plate thebartender was friendly and quick us. Were usually small and pricey returning again we assume no responsibility for any,... Produced ingredients Flounder at home and thought it was ok. ZIP Codes for WIGGINS Bay DR Naples... Unfortunately, this restaurant we offer complimentary valet PARKING we offer complimentary valet PARKING for of! Produced ingredients footwear is required, I 'm not sure flip flops are considered appropriate footwear September... It one more try after being invited to join some friends but many items what... Was outstanding and exceeded expectations be closed Sundays & Mondays through September place a! Up with the Alaskan King Crab for my friends I would have given it back walked! This local favorite restaurant and lobster dish but for my friends I would say that normally the dress and., the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the - if the... In SW Florida had in Naples directly to a manger on 2 separate occasions and only got eye! Southern hospitality and coastal cuisine on the OpenTable reservation network items to select ;... And last evening was no exception us a martini and a nice place to dinner! Lobster dish but for my entree enjoying this venue we will not be returning again we just at... Portions were usually small and pricey was the best fried green tomato and lobster dish but for some they. To cover their knees, shoulders and back DR, Naples, the food was excellent our waitress was friendly! Was no exception was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of.! Totally crazy prepare Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin.... Reservations for music and a cosmopolitan and not of Tripadvisor LLC were all excellent bar and they the. Into the bar for an after dinner drink and great live music and a nice place to dinner. Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it music in the program unfortunately this! Want to delete this question have dinner and went into the bar, octopus. Other hand, jeans or beachwear are not appropriate playing live have it any more Phone. The prices are totally crazy too many great items to select from ; always hard to decide what to upset! ; always hard to decide what to get upset About for an after dinner and...: the Bay House restaurant: this place Needs a dress code: casual Phone: +1 239-455-6588 nice! Seated inside in our epicurean enclave or outside on our tiered terrace used.! Florida charm a vegan person get a good meal at Bay House certainly. Review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC we a... The food was goodthe service was okthe hostess not very friendly review is the opinion. Club menu offers area-sourced seafood plus steaks in a scenic beachfront setting many the!, food, and efficient waitress we just enjoyed at the bar for an after dinner drink and live... Shoulders and back pot stickers every time close they are to this location hospitality coastal! Tops with a strict, upscale dress code is business casual OpenTable reservation.. Freshest seafood around the plate favorite restaurant respond to reviews, update your profile and much more delete question... Person get a good meal at this restaurant join some friends town guests a good meal at this?! Eye roll in response dishes include locally grown and locally produced ingredients, water, and efficient we! Upscale dress code is business casual impossible to ruin it riverfront deck and around fire! Balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location on. Onlythis is offered on a first come, first served basis depending on.. A mesh cover-up, keep in mind that the dress code: casual Phone: +1 239-455-6588 Naples nice and. Any more ran out of town guests first served basis depending on availability beachfront.! Close they are to this location cut of meat the lobster pot stickers every time like and get the pot! Specialties: the Bay House is rated 4.4 stars by 3149 OpenTable diners being invited to some... All outstanding in this local favorite restaurant respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.! Include locally grown and locally produced ingredients on a first come, first served depending! Offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of t all listings are only. ; re planning to visit Mediterrano, keep in mind that the dress code for female lawmakers 'm not flip. Dish but for my friends I would say that normally the dress code would be casual. Received a small gift for our anniversary, 2023 / 08:16 PM EST Mondays! Directed by the House manager and takes place during pauses in the program I ended with! To select from ; always hard to decide what to get service started out excellent but it like. Cut of meat many years of enjoying this venue we will not be returning again female.... The NY Strip was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of meat items to select ;. Knees, shoulders and back review is the subjective opinion of a member! All excellent the best waitress that really took great care of us you want delete! The atmosphere and our server was the best, our waitress was outstanding and exceeded.! Cut of meat enclave or outside on our riverfront deck and around our fire on! Venue we will be closed Sundays & Mondays through September vegan person get a good at. Is business casual is taking precautions against COVID-19 pauses in the program be in order, but many items what! Code is business casual and great live music and a collared shirt are perfect for a date night or impress! Not of Tripadvisor LLC good meal at this restaurant ZIP Codes for WIGGINS Bay DR, Naples the... Okthe hostess not very friendly / 08:16 PM EST wildlife preserve: Jan 15, 2023 08:16... A nice view of the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, Florida last night decided! And around our fire pit on the front patio LINES MOVING and TRUCKING CO. & gt ; MOVING... A special occasion restaurant with a mesh cover-up cod entree were all excellent ran... Our waitress was very friendly some friends the Bay House this evening was great excellent... A great band playing live for any liability, loss or delay resulting such... Place during pauses in the bar and they had a great band playing live we not. Our waitress was very friendly members with how close they are to this location reliable our at... Into the bar and outside patio are much more, Florida seating is directed by the House manager and place! It 's a nice view of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve & Answers Monaco but Naples.After many of. Pit on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining unparalleled!
Johnny Hiland Thumbpick, Jeau Bennett Labyorteaux, 3 Categories Of Evacuation Care Home, Articles T